Why Travel with Us?
- The Silk Road is our passion and specialty. Zulya Rajabova and our team of experts here and on the ground internationally all hail from Central Asian countries. They are intimately familiar with the destinations, the culture, and the tourism industry there. They're exceptionally placed to ensure seamless itineraries with quality guides and service for any sized group and for specialized, custom, or luxury tours. Our well-connected, flexible team offer you and your clients with an extraordinary travel experience.
- We provide exemplary service to US customers, creating that all-important cultural interface in this burgeoning tourist region. Our expertise has earned us honors from the travel industry. Listed as Top Travel Expert for Central Asia by Conde Nast Traveler, and as Trusted Travel Expert for Uzbekistan and the Silk Road on Wendy Perrin's "WOW" list. We are proud of our relationships with America's best travel consultants and work hard to keep their trust, putting you and your clients' interests first.
- We are members of the Pacific Asia Travel Association and the American Society of Travel Agents, as well as PURE Life Experiences.
- "Personal and professional", "dedicated", "far exceeded our expectations", "meticulous"... Our client testimonials speak to the consistent level of experience, value and service that we provide. Our rates are competitive, yet our trips include special access, local flexibility, and unique experiences.
- We are with you from start to finish, ensuring satisfaction every step of the way. We specialize in presentations, webinars, agent training online and in person for certification as Silk Road Experts. Our network of travel experts extends throughout Central Asia, the Caucasus and contiguous Silk Road destinations including China, Mongolia, and Russia. Zulya Rajabova is a regular guest speaker and presenter at SABIT conferences (Special American Business Internship Training at the US Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration) and trade shows including the New York Times Travel Show.
Welcome to the exciting world of Silk Road Treasure Tours, your regional ambassador to exotic Central Asia - Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, the China Silk Road, the Caucasus, Turkey... place with thousands of years of civilization, yet relatively untraveled by today's tourists.
As you may know, I am a native of Uzbekistan and am proud of my first-rate international team of talented, multi-lingual professionals. We use our wealth of local knowledge and experience to provide personally crafted journeys for adventurers, academics, historians, business travelers, vacationers and special interest groups. Every detail is taken care of and all arrangements are seamless. We've been part of the tourism industry there for 25 years, and in business in the US for 10 of those years.
With us your travelers will discover the warmth and hospitality of people and places long hidden under Soviet Rule on a trip of a lifetime. They can follow in the footsteps of Marco Polo, Tamerlane and Chinggis Khan visiting the treasures of the Silk Road routes - the bustling oriental bazaars, UNESCO world heritage sites, stunning architecture of ancient cities and breathtaking scenery from desert to mountains.
I look forward to meeting with you to share how we can offer your clients their dream trip along the fabulous Silk Road in this ancient yet fast developing and fascinating region!