Silk Road Treasure Tours is going coast to coast for the 2019 Travel Shows!
These whirlwind travel trade shows offer the opportunity to globetrot over 500 countries on a single weekend with cultural shows and expert travel advisors. Visit our booths in both New York City and Los Angeles this winter to plan your next great adventure.
January 2019 will find us at the New York Times Travel Show
From January 25th - 27th New York hosts the biggest travel show in North America at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in Manhattan. We’ll be at Exhibitor Booth #270 in the Asia/Europe section.
Specialists in travel to Central Asia, the Caucasus, the China Silk Road and surrounding regions, Silk Road Treasure Tours provides niche, cultural and adventure tours for every travel style. Stop by to learn about these fabulous destinations from our experts and to see what deals we have for you during the Travel Show!
- Let us inspire you and your fellow travelers at the Meet the Experts Booth (#933) on Saturday from 12-12:45pm.
- Join us at the Asia Stage on Saturday the 26th at 2:15pm and Sunday the 27th at 12:45pm for presentations by Zulya Rajabova, and thrilling Georgia, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan dance and cultural performances.
- Get insight, tips and information about travel to Central Asia and the Caucasus.
Take advantage of special offers, prizes and discounts* during Travel Show dates:
- Stop by our Silk Road Treasure Tours' booth at the show to save $400 per person for all Central Asia Tours and a one-night complimentary stay in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Book your Uzbekistan Jewish Heritage tour with Silk Road Treasure Tours during the show and save $400 per person!
- Silk Road Treasure Tours offers a 12% discount to Travel Agents, their friends and families for travel to Central Asia and the Caucasus
- Win round-trip tickets from Tashkent to Samarkand on your Uzbekistan tour and two nights’ accommodation in a boutique hotel in ancient Bukhara
- Meet Condé Nast Top Travel Specialist Zulya Rajabova of Silk Road Treasure Tours and win an exclusive 2-day tour with her during the Uzbekistan New Year Festival in April, 2019
West Coast Travelers - February is Your Month!
Silk Road Treasure Tours will be exhibiting at the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show, February 16 - 17, 2019 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, California. Visit us at Exhibitor Booth #1211 in the Asia section to learn about the fabulous adventures awaiting you along the ancient Silk Road routes through Central Asia and the Caucasus.
Special discounts* for Travel Show clients:
- Book your 2019-2020 Treasures of 5 Central Asia Stans Tour during the Travel Show and get a $500 discount. This tour is fully guided in English with guest historians and guides. This 19-day tour takes travelers to explore the ancient cities and landscapes of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. There you’ll experience the warm hospitality of Central Asia, enjoy cultural performances and festivals, meet with artisans and take part in workshops on traditional ceramics, carpet weaving, jewelry, and embroidery.
- Keen on the Caucasus? Silk Road Treasure Tours offers $150 per person off the 2019 Hidden Riches of the Caucasus Tour. Our expert guides will take you on unique, local explorations to charming Caucasus mountain villages, historic sites and local wine events, and shopping with a chef to prepare a traditional meal in Georgia - currently one of the top Foodie destinations in the world!
- Book your Uzbekistan Jewish Heritage Tour with Silk Road Treasure Tours during the show and save $200 per person! Jewish history here spans thousands of years and the remaining communities proudly maintain their ancient traditions. This 11-day tour to Uzbekistan includes the legendary Silk Road cities of Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva. Discover the cultural treasures of Uzbekistan, its Silk Road glories and modern Soviet past. Visit synagogues and Jewish quarters, historic sites like Jacob’s Well and the Tomb of Daniel, enjoy handicraft workshops, bustling bazaars, and Silk Road tea houses. Come with us to explore ancient heritage sites or reconnect with Jewish roots in Uzbekistan - the warmest welcome in the world.
Uzbekistan is one of the most fascinating destinations for thousands of years of culture, history and hospitality. We recently had the pleasure of working with Condé Nast Traveler writer Daphne Beal and photographer Felix Odell. Ms. Daphne's amazing article and Felix's stunning photos of Uzbekistan in Conde Nast Traveler Magazine's December issue are available now!
Thank you Condé Nast Traveler for the opportunity. We highly recommend our visitors to read this article to learn more about the exciting travel experiences offered in Uzbekistan by Silk Road Treasure Tours. Make sure to include Uzbekistan and Central Asia on your 2018 adventure Bucket List! or read the full Condé Nast article using the button below..
We are looking forward to working with you on your Uzbekistan Silk Road Travels.
Rahmat - Thank you – to everyone who has contributed to our success!
Here at Silk Road Treasure Tours, we’re over-the-moon excited for Zulya Rajabova to be named a Condé Nast Top Travel Specialist for Central Asia once again, and Zulya knows her business. A native of Uzbekistan, she has been at the forefront of travel here since before Independence in the region opened the doors to western visitors. She specializes in seamless travel to Central Asia, and to destinations along the ancient Silk Road and the surrounding regions. Her clients are well-traveled, and knowledgeable, with keen interests in the unique experiences found there. Silk Road Treasure Tours creates iconic itineraries; organizing, preparing and providing clients with extraordinary travel experiences. We have the experience and skills to create fabulous niche and luxury journeys along with our classic itineraries offering custom trips for family, celebrations, photography, food and wine, textiles and handicrafts, or academic, business and industry. Our insider knowledge let’s us tap regional specialists throughout Central Asia and the Caucasus. Read more ...
Newly elected President Shavkat Mirziyoyev is encouraging tourism to Uzbekistan by easing visa restrictions for travelers from 27 countries.* Uzbekistan boasts thousands of years of civilization, the legendary cities of Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Shakhrisabz and Khiva, and a tradition of hospitality unmatched anywhere in the world! Come and see what the excitement is all about. For custom itineraries and seamless travel, Silk Road Treasure Tours will take you there. Read more ...
The Traditions and History of the Caucasus Come Alive in the Silk Road
With the diversity of cultures, natural beauty and exclusivity, visitors to The Caucasus enjoyed an immersive experience
Chester, NJ, November 1, 2016 – Renowned travel expert Zulya Rajabova has quietly taken the industry by storm. Starting with tours to her home country of Uzbekistan, she has fostered relationships to create remarkable experiences for her clients for the past 20 years.
One of her favorite destinations is known as The Caucasus. Bordering Europe and Asia and nestled between the Black and Caspian Sea, it is home to the richest cultures on the planet as well as Europe's highest mountain, Mount Elbrus, 5,642 metres (18,510 ft).
With the diversity of cultures, natural beauty and exclusivity, visitors to The Caucasus have enjoyed the immersive experiences that Ms. Rajabova provides. Along the ancient trade route of the Silk Road, historical sites, traditional farmers markets, wool making and local cuisine are all experienced along the way. There is truly something for every type of traveler.
What also sets Silk Road Treasure Tours apart is Zulya’s amazing attention to detail and customer service. Her personal approach to each and every tour has created a loyal following, but it’s more than that for her. Read more ...