Welcome to the exciting world of Silk Road Treasure Tours, your Regional Ambassador to exotic Central Asia - Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, China Silk Road, Caucasus, Turkey... the sites where civilization has flourished for millennia.
As you may know, I am a native of Uzbekistan and have a first-rate team of talented, multi-lingual professionals in Central Asia, Caucasus and China Silk Road with a wealth of local knowledge and experience. We provide personally crafted journeys for academics, historians, business travelers, vacationers and special interest groups. Every detail is taken care of and all arrangements are seamless.
With us your travelers will discover the warmth and hospitality of people and places that were hidden under Soviet Rule for many decades, they can follow in the footsteps of Marco Polo for a once in a lifetime experience. The travelers will visit the treasures of the Silk Road; the bustling oriental bazaars, UNESCO world heritage sites, stunning architecture of ancient cities and breathtaking scenery from desert to mountains.
I look forward to meeting with you to share how we can offer your clients the journey of a lifetime along the fabulous Silk Road in this ancient yet fast developing and fascinating region!
Why Travel with Us?
- The Silk Road is our passion and specialty. Our founder Zulya Rajabova and our team of experts here and on the ground internationally are all originally from Central Asian countries. They are intimately familiar with the destinations, the culture, and the tourism industry there and are exceptionally placed to ensure seamless itineraries with quality guides and service for any sized group as well as specialized, custom, or luxury tours. Our team is well connected and flexible, providing you and your clients with an extraordinary travel experience.
- Our team members in the US have the knowledge and understanding to provide exemplary service to US customers, creating the all-important cultural interface in this burgeoning tourist region. Our expertise has earned us honors from the travel industry. We have twice been listed as a Conde Nast Top Travel Expert in Central Asia, and recently as a "Trusted Travel Expert" for Uzbekistan and the Silk Road on Wendy Perrin's "WOW" list. We are proud of our relationships with America's best travel advisors and consultants and work hard to win their trust, putting you and your clients' interests first.
- We are members of the Pacific Asia Travel Association and the American Society of Travel Agents.
- Personal and professional" "dedicated" "far exceeded our expectations" "meticulous"... Our client testimonials speak to the consistent level of experience, value and service that we provide. Our rates are competitive, yet our trips include any number of benefits available only to those with local knowledge.
- We are with you from start to finish, ensuring satisfaction every step of the way. We specialize in presentations, webinars, and agent training online and in person for certification as Silk Road Experts. Our network of travel experts extends throughout Central Asia, the Caucasus and contiguous Silk Road destinations including China, Mongolia, and Russia. Zulya Rajabova is often a guest speaker at SABIT conferences (Special American Business Internship Training at the US Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration) and many trade shows